East Harriet Neighborhood Association (EHNA) is seeking a Neighborhood Coordinator.
• Part time (10-15 hours a week)
• Flexible hours that include day meetings (with the city and/or the Southwest Coordinator’s group), evenings and weekends
• Contractor status, $30/hour
EHNA is a board of volunteers from the neighborhood who organizes events, programs and outreach with the goal of strengthening our community and enhancing quality of life for our neighbors.
We are looking for a coordinator who can take board ideas and execute to make things happen. We need someone who is a self-starter, organized and has great ability to follow through with little to no supervision. The coordinator works closely with our volunteer board of directors and is a key part of the team. Beyond interacting with board members and neighborhood residents, the coordinator will also have a support system via the Southwest Coordinators group and various city of Minneapolis contacts.
Responsibilities may include:
• Attend monthly EHNA meetings and monthly Community Building Committee meetings, generally evenings after 6 p.m.
• Take care of the EHNA general meeting details: Confirm meeting dates, times, locations and speakers. Collect meeting minutes and distribute meeting materials as needed.
• Coordinate volunteers and event planning for EHNA events.
• Maintain and develop EastHarriet.org website.
• Write and distribute eNewsletter and social media communications.
• Monitor EHNA email account and mailbox and reply to correspondence as needed.
• Manage partnerships with neighbors, neighborhood businesses and property owners, the Southwest Business Association, the City of Minneapolis and other neighborhoods.
• Produce, maintain and submit reports, grants and contracts.
• Support treasurer in managing EHNA finances including monthly processing of checks, invoicing and reconciliation internally and with the City.
• Attend relevant meetings to represent EHNA and its initiatives as directed.
• Report to and communicate with the EHNA Board contact(s).
To apply, email resume and references to: info@EastHarriet.org
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here